top of page
Casillas del Ángel
minutes by road from the airport.
Puerto Del Rosario
About eleven kilometres from Puerto del Rosario along the FV-20 road, there is a village called Casillas del Angel, which began to develop through the agriculture and farming activity in the 17thand 18th Centuries, as can be seen at Ángel de la Guarda Chapel, which gave this village its name. It has been a parish church since 1790, set up under the name of Santa Ana.
It was a municipal district between 1812 and 1926, when it was dissolved and attached to Puerto de Cabras.
About The Area:
bottom of page